Our vision is of a world where all cats are well cared for in loving homes for life.
- To provide temporary shelter to sick stray/abandoned cats/kittens, for the purpose of making them well (where possible) and finding permanent suitable new homes.
- To bottle feed abandoned kittens too small to be weaned and find them permanent suitable new homes.
- To support responsible pet ownership by charging an affordable adoption fee which includes initial flea and worm treatment, initial vaccines, microchip and neutering.
- To provide information and eduction to others (particularly children) on the care and importance of caring for and neutering cats.
- Every animal and human in our organisation is an individual being with personality, feelings, intrinsic worth and value. As such, they will be treated with respect and care in a non-judgemental, safe environment.
- We will always strive to find homes for every adoptable, treatable and recoverable cat we have in our care.
- Volunteers are a vital part of our success and we acknowledge and celebrate their contributions and provide help, support and training where necessary.
- We will not let a cat be adopted before sterilisation or if a kitten, without an adoption fee being made to cover the costs by the adopter.
- We will not euthanise an animal except in the case of illness, injury or other condition from which they cannot fully recover.
- We will partner and collaborate with other organisations that share our core values and which increases our ability to benefit cats and save lives.