Update 7th December 2018

Tassy had a check up today. Various specialists have looked at her x rays. One said operate, one said remove the leg and another said wait and see. Shes not in pain, happy, eating and using the leg (to an extent) so we’ve decide to wait and see and re evaluate in a weeks time. If she seems in any distress before the week is up we will of course take her earlier. In the mean time she is having very high quality food, antibiotics for the abscess and specific vitamins for bone density.